Time is running out and you need to make decisions, take action fast and make sure you get the best consultants for your programme.
For some of your larger, higher value projects you are likely to be required to procure services through a framework of approved/ appointed suppliers. We know this can seem like a complicated process so we’re going to make it simple for you, by guiding you through.
How does that sound?
By getting onto a framework, you will enable exclusive competition from a pool of credible suppliers with expertise in your field.
Here are the steps you need to take to procure our services through DIGITAL OUTCOMES & SPECIALISTS 6.
How to acquire our services:
- You must run a 2-stage further competition to find us
- Place your requirements on the Digital Marketplace (Invitation to Tender) then we can find you and apply
- If you don’t already have an account then register, it takes a few minutes
- Prepare a draft of your needs. This is where you need to decide on what skills are ‘essential’ and what are ‘nice-to-have’. This will help you filter out the best fit suppliers
- The more specific you can be with these criteria, the easier it will be to find a supplier who meets your needs
- Get approval from your department to buy what you need before you start the buying process
- Write and publish your needs on the Digital Marketplace. The more detail you provide will help suppliers determine whether their skill set, and experience actually meets your requirement. This saves everyone time!
- Answer supplier questions and make sure everyone has access to the answers on the portal
- Review and score 'essential' and 'nice to have 'skills and experience to create your shortlist
- Give feedback to suppliers who are not shortlisted, this will encourage them to apply for future work if they just missed out by a few points!
- Invite shortlisted suppliers to the assessment stage, as it’s always good to meet the people you could be potentially working with
- Evaluate written proposals and your chosen additional assessment methods to find the right supplier for your needs
- Award a contract and give feedback to unsuccessful suppliers
- Publish contract on Contracts Finder
However, maybe you don't need to go through a framework due to the nature and value of your project and would like to discuss your requirements directly with us. We would love to hear from you! Lots of our clients contact us directly to acquire specialist services such as culture mapping, and co-production and design, because lower value projects do not always need to go through procurement.
See our case studies to see how we have helped other local councils. If you’d like a free consultation to discuss projects that don’t need to go through procurement, then get in touch. Our experienced team can quickly put a written proposal together for you, which can make your job easier altogether.
If this is something you feel you may be interested in then get in touch and book a call today.